Monday, June 22, 2009

Here's where it starts

Rule # 4 Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

White House Changes the Terms of a Campaign Pledge About Posting Bills Online

"When there's a bill that ends up on my desk as president, you the public will have five days to look online and find out what's in it before I sign it, so that you know what your government's doing," Mr. Obama said as a candidate


Here is where we can start using their own rules against them....

Will the Republican's make them follow their own rules?

Will Conservatives make them follow their own rules?

Only time will tell, but I am not holding my breath!

Guess I have to eat my words, go and support this 72 hour rule
I was informed via my twitter account shortly after posting this:
Click here or on the image below to find out more
Thank you, NJ Tax Revolution for pointing me there!

No comments: