Friday, June 26, 2009

Open Letter to Congressmen LoBiondo

Sir, I don't know what motivated you to sell out the American people and more specifically your constituents today by voting FOR the American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009,” H.R. 2454 commonly known as Cap and Trade bill.

Not a single person I talked to here in South Jersey wanted that bill passed, conservate or liberal alike; we simply can't afford the additional taxes, and destruction of jobs which will occur. A lot of them I bet will be in the Aviation Industry, which I though you were a proponent of.

I hope the gains you might have gotten for selling your constituents out were well worth our vote in the next election. As the minority leader of your own party said, this will be a defining moment, the people, who you are supposed to represent will remember this come election day.

No comments: